HOC 33P CRUISER
Much like its sister the Explorer, the HOC 33P Cruiser is a beautifully designed boat with elegant lines.
Born for sunny shores, the HOC 33P Cruiser would look equally at home cruising the crystal-clear, blue waters of the French Riviera, as it would following its Scandinavian heritage, exploring the wild and beautiful Swedish archipelago.
Advanced glass material reduces glare and increases visibility and the driver’s view, resulting in a safer drive. The unique glass bending technique allows for unimpeded, panoramic views.
Large open storage can be found under the forward benches providing room for water sports equipment or a place to store your day-bag. There are also many additional storage spaces found under the rest of the seating and behind the back-rest cushions.
Next slide HOC 33P Cruiser
Accommodation within the cockpit is very well integrated and provides spacious seating, dining and sunbathing solutions. Both the starboard and aft seating areas can be converted into full-size sunbathing beds and a removable table provides a convenient dining solution. All exterior cushions are made from a fully waterproof and UV protected upholstery.
Next slide Galley
An integrated galley with a two-burner gas hob, sink, and built-in 30-litre refrigerator provides an extra level of convenience to make your time onboard as comfortable as possible.
Intelligent design combined with quality craftsmanship and state-of-the-art materials have made the HOC 33P Cruiser an exceptionally functional boat with a first-rate finish and a feeling of unrivalled luxury.
The HOC 33P Cruiser’s forward cabin is home to a large double berth which can be utilised for both sleeping and lounging. The cabin has an en-suite head with an efficient toilet with an odour reducing installation. The head also contains a shower.
Throughout the HOC33P Cruiser, advanced soundproofing materials have been incorporated into the construction process, creating an exceptionally quiet riding experience. Lightweight ‘Artboard’, sandwich construction has been used for the interior structure. This helps to keep the overall weight of the HOC 33P Cruiser low, which in turn contributes to keeping performance high.
Next slide HOC 33P Cruiser Bathroom 1
Every detail has been precisely designed to yield an experience that will change the way you interact with your boat.
As a result of intelligent design, the use of advanced technology and our smart choice of onboard systems, the HOC 33P Cruiser provides an experience of ultimate user enjoyment and satisfaction. Likewise, through careful weight distribution, the boat has been perfectly balanced, ensuring the maximum potential of the Petestep hull was achieved, further enhancing the riding experience.
See details of the HOC 33P Cruiser’s features below, or download the full specification here »
- 29” display screen provides intuitive interaction for chart navigation and management of the yacht systems.
- HOC steering wheel with built-in command buttons.
- 10” tablet for control of the Yacht Defined ‘infotainment’ system.
- Built-in cockpit speakers and music system.
- Onboard Wifi network supported by 4G/3G/2G router.
- Implementation of Petestep technology enhances performance and safety.
- Smart CAN bus integration gives automatic updates for all onboard systems through the tablet display.
- Remote system access via phone or tablet.
- Double berth in the forward cabin can be converted into a spacious lounging area.
- Silent, extra efficient electrical toilet with odour reducing installation.
- Cockpit sofas starboard and aft have dual use and can be transformed into large sun lounging beds.
- Galley with two-burner hob, sink and storage to house the included cooking and dining equipment.
- Integrated 30 litre domestic fridge.
- 6 x HOC Fenders
- 10kg ‘Bruce’ style Anchor
- 40m Anchor Warp
- 4 x Mooring Lines
- Boat Hook
- Fire-fighting Appliances
- Bathing Ladder
- Boarding Ladder
- HOC Duvet, Pillow and Linen set
- HOC Towel set
- Cooking and Dining ware
Next slide General
- Length: 10.21 m
- Beam: 3.10 m
- Draft: 0.55 m,
- Displacement: 3.85 t
- Passengers: 8 Persons
- Engine: Volvo Penta D6-400
- Top Speed: 40+ kts
- Fuel Consumption: 39 L/h (at 29kts)
- Fuel Tank: 380 L
- Range: 292NM (at 29kts)
Easily arrange the tables to match your dining preference.
Next slide Convenience
Make the most of the sunshine by simply setting up the large sunbathing beds.
- Panoramic windshield providing exceptional visibility.
- Ergonomic, dampened driving seats.
- Smart design and space utilisation, incorporating extensive storage solutions throughout.
- Automatic lifting engine room hatch.
- Invisible, automated anchoring system.
- LED courtesy lighting around the deck and bathing platform.
- Keyless door system and engine start.
Next slide Comfort
A day toilet and shower allows for an extra level of comfort during your time onboard.